Helpful Tips for Homecoming
- Registration times: Saturday, October 6 from 9am-3pm at the Student Center, and Sunday, October 7 from 11am-1pm in Marina Dining Hall.
- Registration fees:
- Adult (13+) Saturday admission: $25
- Drink bracelet (21+) for Saturday (2 drinks included): $10
- Alumni Pub Night (21+) admission: $10
- Adult (13+) Sunday admission: $10
- UB Faculty/Staff weekend admission: $10
- UB student weekend admission: free
- Child (12 and under) weekend admission: free
- Payment methods: we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards, checks made out to University of Bridgeport with Homecoming in the memo line, and cash.
Hotel & Transportation
- The University of Bridgeport has arranged a special discounted rate at the Holiday for anyone attending Homecoming Weekend:
- Details coming soon!
- The UB Shuttle will be making continuous loops from: the Bridgeport Holiday Inn to and from the UB campus on Saturday, October 7 from 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. Also on Saturday, from 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m., there will be an added stop at TBA to transport attendees to the Alumni Pub Night!
- Train: there is a Metro North train station at 525 Water Street in Bridgeport, just 10 minutes from campus
- Parking available on campus: Student Center lot, Arnold Bernhard Center lot, Marina Hall lot, Wahlstrom lot, University Avenue, Park Avenue
- Directions to campus can be found under Hotels & Travel
- Continental Breakfast in Knights End (9am-11am)
- Alumni & Family Picnic at Knights Field (11:30am-2pm)
- UBiergarten Reunion Tent (2pm-5pm)
- Family & Siblings Pizza Party in Knights End (5-7pm)
- Alumni Pub Night (8-10pm)
- Alumni & Family Breakfast in Marina Dining Hall (11am-1pm)
- Check out our map of local restaurants
- The Campus Store will be offering a 20% discount to alumni all weekend
- Share your Homecoming memories using the hashtag #GreatestHomecomingonEarth to join the fun!